Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jumbo in Navy!!

I bought this Chanel Jumbo from a purse lover. She either was the second owner or the original owner of the purse. Anyway, she's practically brand new when I got her. I just adore navy blue so much. It is just dark enough as a black purse but when you see it under the sun light it has this marvelous blue hue to it.


  1. So pretty!

  2. Congrats on your new addition! It's beautiful! Chanel can be a little addictive!!

    xo, sam

  3. actually i bought it last year and it's below market value....there's no way i could afford it at the current price. i think i am good for life...^0^

  4. Same here... I have a dark navy flap which I love to bits. Not the usual black but yet easy enough to pair with clothes like a black bag. I like the "mysterious" air. Hee... Looks like black, looks like blue ;p


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...