Navigation

Saturday, December 24, 2011

what a wonderful deal...oops i meant gift

 
I wanted to buy a nice gift and the first time browsing was on gilt.com, tho the discount was very appealing but even after the discount the few watches that I really liked were still around $450 before tax and shipping. And I browsed some more and was looking for sale on Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marucs and Nordstrom and unfortunately there was no sale in the watch department. And I browsed some famous online discount store like Overstock, Bluefly, Ebay and Amazon and I finally found the best deal I could find at the time.

I found this watch (Emporio Armani) at Amazon, original price was $345 and I got it for $229 shipping and all fees included already. That's about 34% off. The seller on Amazon was WWRETAILERS and they carry many watches, click here. The one I got was sold out but there are other styles.

You can still get the same watch here for $235 but it's a different seller so I am not sure about shipping and tax. When purchase from Amazon I believe the warranty also came with the watch. Though it's too late to get it for Christmas but there are anniversaries, birthdays and Valentine's day.








Thank you for reading and have a very Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...