Navigation

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

my little leopard






 
Isabel Marant belina top, lexy jacket, mony boots | Vince leather pants | Givenchy pandora purse (medium)

Yesterday's morning this silk leopard top was calling my name so I had to take her out for some air. Actually the mony boots have been my go to boots this winter since I bought them and why not wearing them all the time.
Looking at the photos....I felt the Givenchy purse looked so cool and am glad I bought it. It's very easy to use, the top handle and the long strap to carry cross body. The leather is very buttery soft. 
I am heading to HK to visit my parents tomorrow so I probably won't be able to post as often but I want to take some photos of HK, hopefully I will take some great photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...