Navigation

Saturday, February 4, 2012

recent Alexander Wang lusts


A couple of weeks ago I stopped by Barneys and saw this chainlink knit sweater by Alexander Wang (get it here)and I started browsing online to see if it's available anywhere else and unfortunately I could only find it on Barneys NY. 
The sweater is $595 very out of my price range but I always go back to that page to drool over this unique sweater. It's even prettier in real life. 
And when I saw this pairing with this pair of Alexander Wang Andi ankle boots retail for $645 (get them here), I was instantly in love. I actually went to Barneys to try them on. The first thing I noticed about them was they looked very large. The display pairs were 36 green and 38 black, I thought they put a size 40 for the black. And when I tried my size, they looked quite large on me which I was okay with it. The heels were very high for me about 4 inches, just not practical for my daily use. I've heard a lot of ladies found the YSL tribute platform sandals (105mm) very comfortable then they would find these are just as comfy or more comfy. I really love the sporty and feminine look (the open weave of leather stripes) of the boots but too bad I could not fit them into my non-driving life. I would love to see someone rock these ankle boots...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...