Navigation

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Itzel: snake-print skinny jeans


how zen i look....hahaha


Asos top | Isabel Marant itzel snake-print cord jeans | Zara jacket | Christian Louboutin pumps | Givenchy pandora (M)

Bought this pair of Itzel skinny jeans from Matches Fashion (here)...I did some math after all the duty and shipping cost, it still be a little less than purchasing from the US pretax. Apparently there are two colorways on the market, one is yellowish and another one is greenish. Mine is greenish version. For the yellowish version you can get them at Net-a-porter international site (here). I believe the US site will carry them (probably yellow version) soon. If you can't wait, the IM store in Soho NYC has them right now.
Sizing wise, they run TTS on the small side. I am a US 4 bottom (or jeans size 26) and got the FR36, I was having some hard time to buckle and zip them up. I think FR38 would be a more comfortable fit for me. According to the sizing chart, FR36 = US4  which I would say these jeans is def for a small US4. Depends on your preference.
Just another note, there is another cut (boyfriend cut) with the same pattern....as far as I know, size FR36 was sold out...personally I don't think it's a flattering cut though looked good on the runway model.

photo credit by TH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...