Navigation

Saturday, March 3, 2012

renell jeans + layers









Isabel Marant tee + jeans | Club Monaco cardigan + faux fur vest | Rick Owens leather jacket | Alexander Wang ankle boots | Dannijo sinatra necklace | Allsanits scarf | Givenchy pandora (M)

It's still quite cold in NY but I really wanted to wear my renell jeans but I didn't want to hide them under the long coat so I opted for layers...many layers actually . The RO leather jacket is quite warm but with just one T-shirt underneath was not enough so I added a think cardi under the leather jacket and it made such a big difference. Of course I had to add another layer of fur vest to make sure my body was warm enough.
I really liked the fact that the bordeaux tee was peeking underneath all those layers of black.

photo credit by MLW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...