Navigation

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

blazer + sneakers


Isabel Marant lace top (old), similar here or here
Isabel Marant zilah jeans (old), similer here or here
Isabel Marant sneakers (old), black here or camel here
Bop Basice blazer, here
Dannijo necklace (old)

I have always thought when guys wearing blazer with a pair of sneaker looks pretty cool and today I gave it a try....actually I've tried it a few times and I really love the look. I am a huge heels fan but sometimes I have to go to construction job sites and it's just more professional to wear flats or sneaker (with hardhat).
But I added the necklace and the lace top to make it more feminine and me.

photos by KJY

5 comments:

  1. You look great! :)


    Really like the bright red shoes with the black and white outfit :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a fun take on the high top sneaker trend that isn't too trendy, if that makes any sense. I dig the whole look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look! I need me some Isabel Marant sneaks :)

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are utterly fabulous June! I love how vibrant they are contrasted with the mostly black outfit.

    - Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...